Tonight neighbors Han Dynasty and Old City newcomer Prime Stache are teaming up for two good looking collaboration dinners. Stache's chef Hee is joining forces with Han for a menu of Asian-American mash ups including meat loaf dumplings. scrapple fried rice and some inspired cocktail pairings like a mesquite Manhattan with smoked cherries. The first seating is happening at Prime Stache (100 Chestnut St.) at 6 p.m. and the second is at Han Dynasty (108 Chestnut St.). Tickets are going for $50 and there are still a few spots available.
• Scrapple fried rice: Green meadows farm fried scrapple, rice wine soaked fried rice.
• Chicken drop soup: Free range chicken stock, swirled dropped egg.
• Meatloaf dumpling: Coca Cola marinade ground pork, beef and veal stuffed pot stickers, soy, balsamic and organic honey reduction, celery root puree.
• Crab pancake: Maryland pulled lump crab, sesame leaves, zucchini grilled crisp, scallion salad, rice wine vinaigrette.
• Han-burger: Braised pork belly, steamed bun, peanut, cilantro schezuan chilli oil.
• Fried chicken and Taiwanese pork gravy: steamed baby bok choi, white rice.
• Watermelon ginger, shaved Titos vodka rice.
Big Big News: Eli Kulp's a.kitchen Menu
A few weeks back we shared the wonderful news that Ellen Yin and Eli Kulp of Fork and High Street...
Accolades: Vernick’s Vincent Stipo named Best Bartender in the U.S.
File this under 'tell us something we don't know': Today The Daily Meal named the top 25 bartenders...
This week we tell you why eating in Upper Darby is the coolest. Adam Erace is sweet on Le...